3.18.2010

American Idol S9 Top 11 Theme Announced: It's Lame!

Ugh! The new theme for next week has been announced, and I am not looking forward to it at all!

Click on the link below to see the big reveal!


TEEN IDOL WEEK!

Yes, you read me right: TEEN FRICKIN' IDOL WEEK!

I guess they wanted to throw a bone to the younger singers in the competition.

The question is: how large of an umbrella will this create? Are these teem idols from any point in history? If so, are they limited to songs that these artists sang when they were teens? For example, Michael Jackson could be considered a teen idol. Are only his songs that were popular when he was a teen eligible to be sung or ANY MJ song?

iTunes should be releasing the lists they have to pick from. I'll post them when I find them.

The only thing I am looking forward to is if some contestants take some serious liberties with the songs and make them better.

What are your thoughts on the new theme?

Are you as scared as I am?


blog comments powered by Disqus