2.16.2009

American Idol--Group 1 Preview


Click below to see the 12 performing Tuesday night.

It looks like a TOUGH group to make it through. If I understand the process (which I think I do), only three make it through this group based on votes. After three of these shows, we will have a wild card show giving us the other three, giving us the Top 12.


Alexis Grace
Anne Marie Boskovich
Anoop Desai
Brent Keith
Casey Carlson
Danny Gokey
Jackie Tohn
Michael Sarver
Ricky Braddy
Stephen Fowler
Stevie Wright
Tatiana Nicole Del Toro

I think Anoop and Danny are definites. Anne Marie Boskavich, Jackie Tohn, and Michael Sarver will probably fight for that last spot. I am curious to see who the judges praise through lackluster performances and which really good performances they slam.
Your thoughts?


blog comments powered by Disqus